- I think I’m making friends (or at least acquaintances). That’s neat!
- I’m pumped about my classes (Women in Animation, Imagining the Past, and Comics Underground)!
- I can see the moon and the stars alot more than I could in Providence. (Like, legit stars! Not helicopters. :D)
- I have lots of free time if I can focus and get my work done earlier (10+ hours a day after class). Once I get into the groove of things, things should be great in the art and comic-making time of my day.
- I FOUND A SCANNER (in the library). It’s so pretty and free and it’s available from 8 a.m. until midnight <3333 So great.
- I can do my own laundry.
- I (looooove to) animate stuff now! So watch out for that.
Um…other than that, things are ok. I’ve gone back home a couple of times. It’s so nice to go back home after being away for some time. You remember why you loved it so much. But it’s also a good reminder when I come back that I have to focus. Time flies real fast so I gotta make the most of it! I’m very excited to see the outcome of this first semester. So!, projects:
- Comics about college, various mini-comics, and a collaborative webcomic with an AMAZING friend! :)
- COLLEGE! (gotta do that…)
- Um…! And re-vamping this blog. I’ve been meaning to for a while since I keep changing the name. A recurring thing in my recent screen names that involve me throwing rocks…so I’m going to make a banner…of me throwing a rock……BECAUSE I’M THAT CLEVER.
- And…I don’t know…? MORE STUFF.
I should’ve gone to bed an hour ago/two hours ago…haha. I was writing this last night but then I got so tired that I totally crashed. And then my alarm didn’t go off. =_= Anyway, DOOOOOOOOOOODLES! (oh man!) PHEW. Ok, if you are reading this, I hope you are having a lovely fall. Now I’m off to clean my room and complete a legit to do list.
–>>BACK TO SCHOOL-MODE (/frequent power nap-mode).